I could not be happier with how my summer has begun + what is still yet to come. I am so proud of myself.
Now it is time once again for reinvention and solitude. I learned a lot throughout the past ten months about myself and even more about the world, but I want to turn it off. I want to refocus all of my energy + time back into my art + goals. I want to give more. I want do it all. I want to be the greatest.
I have been plotting + scheming + dreaming. It is coming together. I must find the courage I had three years ago. I feel I lost the reckless part of my imagination. Imagination should never be obedient. It as though with more freedom , I became captive to myself.
When I look back on everything I have done and made, I see the relevancy of it so clearly... more clearly than when the past was the present. I do not want a second to go by undocumented. I never want to die.
C O U N T D O W N : 9 D A Y S
xoxo, Andrew Fabulous

No comments:
Post a Comment