Growing up has made me lose the things that once made up my existence. I feel so deprived of free thinking. Responsibility has made cautious. I think about my every move. I am aware of every decision. I think about all of the consequences each could have... how it could all get me in trouble.
I was reminded this week how shy I can be. He said, "You're really quiet, but you seem so loud. You're wearing a t-shirt that says PUSSY, you're wearing booty shorts, big black boots, and you have a purse"
My replay was, "I guess that's why I wear what I wear. I'm too scared to say all of that to your face."
I don't realize that people see me as a loud/outgoing person. I only see someone who is shy/scared.
this [fashion] is my shield, this is my weapon, this is my inner sense of fame
No comments:
Post a Comment