Sunday, January 1, 2012

I D E N T I T Y

H A P P Y N E W Y E A R!

As the new year begins, I am overwhelmed with thoughts of the future... Thoughts of who and what I may become in the future. I guess nobody can tell you what the future holds, but it is our responsibility to take action. Your only enemy is yourself. Only you can decide your worth, your talent, your dedication, and your fate. We must project the image we want others to see, rather than keep it a secret, if we want to succeed.
IF YOU WANT THEM TO BELIEVE IN YOU, YOU MUST BELIEVE IT TOO
I find myself talking in circles. Everything I say comes back to a few simple words, illusion/fantasy/ .... It all seems so simple in my brain, but I can never find the words to fully explain the feeling. It is just something I know and I believe it to be one hundred percent true. If you can believe you are everything you want to be, then everyone around you will believe it too.
When it comes to the future, I do not know what I want to be. The only honest answer I can give is famous. My family disapproves of this. "It's not a goal." "You need to grow up." "What does your nail polish mean?" "Why do you want people to see you like that?" "Don't tell people that because that is just embarrassing." "Are you going goth?"I don't know... It's Versace. I have to tell them that maybe you do not know what I really want out of life. I do not think they do. So . . .
Since my parents do not want to hear what I expect out of my life, I am going to write it hear. This will testimonial to you all and if I ever one day disobey myself, you have my permission to give me a dead arm.
I want to live in a studio apartment in New York City. I do not care how shitty, dirty, roach infested, blah blah blah. I will work as many jobs as it takes and fully support myself and my glamorous lifestyle or lack there of. I will live my solely devoted to my art, whatever that may be. I will eat shit and may never be famous. but I will be happy. I know could do that. Black nail polish and all.
I'm gonna make it one day. I was born to be famous. Whenever I think about it, my gut contracts and I get butterflies... it is a baby. I have THE FAME BABY living inside of me and one day, I will give birth to it.
So to end, I leave you with good wishes for the new year. May our only pains be champagnes again. I love you.

xoxo, a! fAB!

1 comment: