Someone asked me to answer the following question . . .
How would you describe your sexual identity and orientation?
Well, firstly, the asked if they could answer a 'stupid' question. Whenever someone says this, I instantly know it's about sexuality. I do not understand why sexuality is a stupid question. I think it is something that should shared openly + not be 'stupid'. I think it's important that sexuality becomes a comfortable topic, so I wanted to share my thoughts.
This is my direct answer (copied + pasted) . . .
i ask myself this question everyday and i never know the answer...it's very complicated.i believe my sexual identity has no preference. my mom will ask who im trying to attract when i leave the house. i always say no one.i think it scares a lot of people when they see platinum blonde boy wearing an oversized iron maiden tshirt + a septum to nose piercing while holding a birkin bag in 3 inch creepers. it's very off-putting. it's not widely accepted as "attractive" to gay men , straight women, or anyone.i dont think it's gay or straight or bisexual or transexual. i believe it can be equally attractive to everyone. it's my 100% honest self.sexual orientation ... (the hardest question to answer)G E N E R A L L Y :::Simply, I do not refer to myself as gay...I dont refer myself as any sexual orientation. My soon to be ex-friend calls me her gay boyfriend, and I do not like it. I'm not a pet or a special case, I'm just your friend. I'm just a person. It makes me feel less than human.I think everybody should do what they want. I think everybody should like/love whom they like. I disapprove of how wrong it is for a man to sexually attracted to another man. I dont think it's gay, I think it's human. Of course, I dont think all men are/or should be attracted to men, but I think there should be less negative connotations toward this idea.P E R S O N A L L Y :::I hate titles, so I created my own (Andrew Fabulous).I let people assume my sexual orientation. I let people assume everything about me. I prefer to remain a mystery. I prefer live in solitude.I dont have any sex...ever+at all,,, i havent. I believe it would destroy the fantasy + the mystery that I have created...or my reality. I am attracted to women (one in my life especially) but I am more attracted to men.It's a very vulnerable experience + I do not think I posses the confidence yet to be faced with it.I am a never ending performance art piece. I am affected by everything that happens to me.I believe fantasy love...love on the screen + in the movies, is much more exciting than love between the sheets...reality love.
////// ////// //////
L O V E + A R T , passion + desire,
xoxo, a! fAB!

Such a beautiful post!!!
ReplyDeletei love you andrew <3
ReplyDelete