We do certain things in life because they make us feel good. A person may only eat one kind of cereal in the morning for their entire life just because it makes them happy. Some people need drugs, some need sex, or even television. I need fame. I am addicted to fame.
I get off on the slightest second of fame. If I can grab someone's attention, negative or positive, just for a second, then I have won. I have succeeded in making my dreams come true. I believe I am famous every second of everyday, but when I can make someone else believe that I am truly famous, that is when I confirm my celebrity.
In medicine, it has been quoted that you must take certain precautions to unsure you get better. You take the necessary steps to unsure your aspired outcome. If I want to ensure that I wake up in the middle of my sleep from a horrific nightmare, I must take the necessary precautions.
My nightmares are not necessarily scary, but they express everything I suppress in my waking world. Some dreams are reoccurring and other are not. At 12:39AM on October 1st, I wrote to myself,
Consumed by my own desires/ I will set myself on fire/ If I leave the world in flames/ Then I will not be a liar/
I take the meaning of my dreams and use it to reinvent myself each day. I put on the dreams as a real life experience to further my career. Even my nightmares cannot scare me from reaching my goal... I must.
xoxo, THE ANTI-DIAMONDS
aka A N D R E W F A B U L O U S

No comments:
Post a Comment