Although they were all different stories, they all carried the same message. They told me that I had to overcome obstacles to get where I am, but I have to move on from where I am at. My feelings right now are self destructive and I am depressed. I must put these feelings to bed. I must get rid of the old and make room for the new. I am ready to move forward.
Since I was very young, I have had always had this dream to go to New York City. I wanted to be on broadway. I wanted to be a big star. But, as I grow older, it seems that dream has been put in a box to collect dust on the top shelf of a forgotten closet. I'm positive that dreams are not meant to be forgotten.
I am done with putting my dreams aside for the something that someone else wants for me and that I have no interest in. I want to move on, but everything here is holding me back.
I want to be the starving artist living in the 4by4 in the middle of New York City. I would be so happy. I'd rather have nothing + New York City than have everything + stuck. I want to have boundless freedom. I want to hustle the New York scene and live life like Andy Warhol. I am buying a one way ticket and I am never looking back. My dream is the only thing keeping me alive, so I must keep my dream alive. I must. For I would rather die without New York City and my art. #DreamsCanComeTrue
xoxo, a! fAB!

No comments:
Post a Comment