Over past four years, people have told me how they have conversations about me at the dinner table. Does not matter if they are close friends or acquaintances, my hair, look, or even my fur coat seems to pop up. I find it quite strange. I find it most strange when it is people who know very little about me other than my name. I just always think, "Was there nothing better on TV that you talked about how blonde my hair is?" The thought of a dinner conversation about me terrifies me. However, I am always very flattered. Well, more electrified. The feeling is quite similar to the one of fame. It was if a picture of me was posted on a terrible gossip blog with the title "Andrew Fabulous wear fur coat in 80⋅ weather". It makes me think that maybe I am on to something. Yet, I do what I do in no search for attention or fame really. Before writing this, I asked myself why I do it... I must. It is something that just comes naturally to me. My hair is natural (- purple shampoo) and my style composed of thoughts that come to me in the shower. I just do it. Well, I do ask myself one thing every morning before I get dressed. It is quite morbid. I ask, "If I were to die today, what would I want to die wearing?" I certainly do not want to die in a pair of basketball shorts and a pair of flip flops. I want to look my best. It is not an idea born from vanity. It is simply the idea composed of the thought, "I want to be happy". I am only happy when I am being myself. To end, I do not listen or read what they say about me. I only measure it in inches. I can only imagine the potential I withhold when I think of the power my visual projection has on the people around me. Something I see to be so miniscule and unimportant, others make dinner conversations over. Food for thought...♡
☆ Andrew Fabulous ☆

No comments:
Post a Comment